- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Christmas Store
- New Year's Resources
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
Resources to Help You Grow in Christ
An Interactive Q&A Adventure for Your Child
If you could only eat two foods a month, what would you choose?
When you have felt really brave?
Which of your qualities are you most glad God gave you?
As your child develops, so does their personality. This question-a-day journal will help you celebrate all the sweet, silly, faith-filled, insightful, and inspiring sides of your kid.
Each day for three years, your child will answer one question and explore a Bible verse or prayer, each designed to encourage expression and spark conversation. Record your child's answers and the end of the three years, you'll have a keepsake time capsule of ideas, opinions, hopes, happenings, and prayers.
There's only one rule--every answer is correct
Friends Forever a Season?
There's something wrong with your friendship, but you can't figure out why. Is everything in your head? Unfortunately, toxic friendships happen to everyone, but we seldom identify the underlying issues while we battle confusion or the friendship breaks up.
Maybe you're left bewildered in the friendship's wake, paralyzed to move forward.
After wading through several difficult friendships, Mary DeMuth reveals the seven different types of toxic relationships and empowers you to identify the messiest relationships causing you the greatest anguish.
- Face the reality of your broken relationship, and unearth exactly what went wrong.
- Discover why you may attract toxic people.
- Heal from broken relational patterns so you can choose safer friends.
- Evaluate when it's time to press into a friendship or let it go.
You'll gain a new relationship with Jesus as you trust him to be your confidant, healer, and life-giving friend.
Lead your child into a lifetime love of the Bible with this colorful storybook. With nearly 300 beautiful two-page illustrations to capture even the youngest child's imagination and heart, this vast collection of the Bible's most-loved stories is just right for sharing together or reading alone throughout the day.
The Illustrated Children's Bible is the perfect picture and storybook for young ones and an ideal first reader your children will treasure.
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.
A Simple, Proven Approach to Letting God's Word Change Your Life Forever
Every feature of the Gold Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible is designed to help you gain a more intimate understanding of God and His Word. You'll be guided through the inductive study approach with the help of tools and questions that will enable you to make the most of the spiritual riches offered in Scripture.
Among the exceptional features are...
- an 18-page guide to carrying out the steps of observation, interpretation, and application
- full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for marking and studying the text
- individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- 23 pages of full-color charts, historical timelines, and maps
Readers will discover that letting God's Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power.